Resusci® Junior Basic and SkillGuide™ (Discontinued)
This product has been discontinued and replaced by the Resusci Junior QCPR.
Consumables and replacement parts, for Resusci Junior Basic and SkillGuide™, will be available until 2023.
The Resusci Junior manikin offers realistic, high-quality child CPR education. It has full-body construction and use of an optional SkillGuide performance indicator. Students can quickly sharpen their skills in performing child CPR to high standards.
- Educationally effective by focusing on the performance level of key CPR skills and techniques for children
- Enhanced student motivation through use of the optional SkillGuide indicator that allows real-time CPR performance feedback during training
- Cost efficient through easy to use and maintain disposable airways
- Realistic anatomical body and landmarks provide the essential features necessary to learn realistic child handling and quality child CPR skills
- Logistically convenient transportation provided by a durable hard case
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway so that in a real-life situation they know how to effectively administer air to the patient
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allows students to correctly practice airway maneuvers necessary when resuscitating a real child patient
- Realistic chest rise verifies correct ventilations
- Realistic resistance for chest compressions allows the students to experience the amount of pressure needed to perform proper chest compressions in a real-life situation
- Anatomically correct landmarks and sternal notch allow the student to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to child CPR
- Life-like size and weight of a 5-year-old child simulates the problems encountered in a real-life rescue
- Bilateral carotid pulse simulation to realistically check for pulse
- Disposable non-rebreathing airways are suitable for use by more than one student during class and are quick and easy to change after each training session
- Optional SkillGuide CPR performance indicator provides immediate objective feedback on ventilation duration and volume, compression depth and hand position
- Optional water rescue kit provides students with the chance to experience lifelike water rescue techniques required by the age group depicted by the manikin