Shoulder Injection Trainer - Ultrasound Guided
The Ultrasound Guided Shoulder Injection Trainer allows trainees to acquire the key skills in locating, injecting and aspirating the 4 most commonly treated shoulder sites: glenohumeral joint, subacromial space, acromiaclavicular joint, bicipital groove.
The model uses ultrasound material that contains properties similar to human tissue.
The ultrasound images bring training closer to life and have been tested by clinicians on the leading ultrasound machines.
This product is available in either a light or dark skin-tone.
- Patient positioning and management
- Identification of anatomical landmarks while using ultrasound
- Ability to inject and aspirate fluids from:
- Glenohumeral Joint (accessible from a posterior or anterior approach)
- Subdeltoid Bursa (in the Subacromial Space)
- Acromioclavicular Joint
- Biceps Tendon Sheath (which lies in the Bicipital Groove and surrounds the tendon)
- Competence using ultrasound technology to perform injections in different planes using different approaches
- View under ultrasound the suprascapular nerve
Eco lucent materials visible under ultrasound, represent the key internal landmarks.
Successful injection can be confirmed by visualising fluid entering the site, or by aspirating fluid.
The quantity of fluid in the Subdeltoid Bursa can be adjusted, from no fluid present to a fluid-filled distension. Depending on level of training.
Nerve block functionality - allows trainees to view and inject around the Suprascapular nerve.
The model includes muscles and bones to represent the joint accurately
Suitable for postgraduate and specialist trainees/ Residents
Each skin can withstand up to 400 injections per site
Requires a standard needle (21 gauge, supplied)
Adult male torso right shoulder
Bicep Tendon Sheath
You will receive:
- Synovial Fluid (250 ml)
- Needle Set
- Shoulder Torso
- Shoulder Module with Ultrasound Capability
- Ultrasound Shoulder Filling Kit
- Shoulder Torso Skin
- Carry case