Hybrid learning builds competence
SimCapture for SkillsOptimera utvärderingarna av studenternas prestationer för att bemästra färdigheter
SimCapture for Skills is a solution for efficient, objective digital assessment and evaluation of peer-to-peer and individual skills practice, resulting in better program outcomes.
Bridge faculty instruction for students with simple cloud-based access to content on any web-enabled device. When combined with any hands-on skills trainer, SimCapture for Skills facilitates hybrid learning and helps students build their competence up to skills mastery.
Improve readiness for practice
Learners prepare for future clinical practice by:
- Accessing the content, training, and other resources from their mobile devices or laptops.
- Refining their skills practice on any skills trainer either by themselves (with self-recording feature) or with a peer.
- Receiving performance-specific analysis of their skills application.
- Improving their readiness at their own pace and from anywhere.
Instructors optimize teaching delivery and support learners by:
- Communicating instructions, guidance, and exercises at scale (individually, selected group, or entire class).
- Evaluating learners’ self-recorded, skills practice videos.
- Gaining actionable insights on learners’ progress, such as frequency of practice and individual/group challenges.
- Leveraging data to provide precise feedback for improved practice.
Ensuring measurable progress
Keep education accessible, interactive and objective
SimCapture for Skills enhances training with its innovative digital, cloud-based platform and learner-driven features
Train, track, and monitor skills practice from anywhere. All data is automatically collected and arranged into useful reports for learning needs analysis and precise feedback.
Ensure objectivity in assessment and evaluation by creating tailored skills checklists and leveraging the video and data capture.
Bridge faculty instruction from anywhere
Provide all supporting resources as well as assign skills to learners based on training needs. Learners are empowered to access content and training right from their mobile device at any time.
Introducing SimCapture for Skills with Modular Skills Trainer
Build competence in next-generation nurses
SimCapture for Skills with Modular Skills Trainer combines the power of digital technology with hands-on skills practice using a 16-in-1 portable trainer designed for nursing education. Students can self-record or practice with a partner from practically anywhere on 16 essential clinical skills they will be expected to competently perform in real practice.