- Reusable, boilable, and autoclavable.
- Monitor feeding with millimeter feeding measurements on side of cup.
- Soft silicone material is gentle against the mouth of the infant.
- Reservoir for the infant to lap milk from to control the pace of the feeding.
- Mother can express directly into Nifty.
- Made with silicone rubber
- Safe for food contact according to regulation 1935/2004
- Operating Temperature:-18 °C to +50 °C
- Storage temperature: -40 °C to +60 °C
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Mass: Approx. 23.5 g
- Volume: 5 to 40 ml
- Reusable for use by multiple newborns
- Suitable for reprocessing with the following methods:
- Steam autoclaving at 136 °C, 10-20 minutes
- Chemical disinfection with 0.5% chlorine solution, 20 minutes, and rinsed 3 times with clean water afterwards
- Boiling in water, 10 minutes