Nursing Kelly: Simple, Effective Patient Care
With realistic anatomical features Nursing Kelly provides the optimum training experiences for a broad range of clinical skills practice.Nursing Kelly allows students to perform assessments and interventions thereby developing those critical thinking skills necessary in a healthcare environment.
Simulation in Nursing Scenarios from Industry Leaders
Integrate pre-programed simulation content designed to provide participants with deliberate clinical training with a focus on specific learning objectives, geared toward in hospital patient care.
Nursing Kelly is educationally effective for clinical training from basic to advanced patient care and management skills. This flexible manikin platform allows multiple accessory modules to be added including wound assessment and treatment, NBC module replacement skin and vein system
Improving Patient Safety
The challenge to deliver continuous and consistent quality patient care requires proper training, accurate assessments, interventions, and clinical decision-making skills to ensure the best patient outcomes. By incorporating consistent simulation scenarios available on Scenario Cloud, instructors can easily integrate simulation into their clinical training curriculums helping learners make and correct their clinical errors without adverse consequences.
Effective Simulation-based Training
Utilizing Nursing Kelly for simulation-based training allows students to perform patient assessments and interventions and refine communication and critical thinking skills to ultimately help improve patient outcomes.
Nursing Kelly allows learners to practice standard patient care techniques such as airway, breathing, cardiac and circulation management.
Realistic Manikin Features
Educationally effective for training core in-hospital skills, targeting those skills specific to hospital care providers. Nursing Kelly is designed to meet the training requirements for basic to advanced patient care and helps facilitate delivery of consistent simulations into nursing curriculums.
These include but are not limited to:
- Oral and nasal intubation
- Insertion, securing and care of endotracheal tubes
- Tracheostomy care and tracheal suctioning
- Blood Pressure measured by auscultation of Korotkoff sounds
- Unilateral brachial and radial pulses synchronized with ECG
- Variable systolic and diastolic pressures
- Articulating IV Arm for peripheral intravenous therapy and site care
- Normal and abnormal bowel sounds
- Subclavian IV, various ostomy and chest tube openings
- Interchangeable male and female genitalia for urinary catherterization
- Interchangeable stoma sites depict colostomy, ileostomy and suprapubic cystotomy
- Subcutaneous and intramuscular injection sites
Making Simulation Easier with the SimPad PLUS System
Nursing Kelly operated via the SimPad PLUS System will improve your ability to deliver highly effective simulation based training and achieve your learning objectives.
SimPad PLUS System features:
- Handheld, intuitive touchscreen remote for easy 'pick up and play' experience
- Operate on-the-fly or utilize Scenarios and Themes for consistent simulation training
- Optimal data capture for quality debriefing
- Mobile - teach anywhere
- Optional patient monitor provides clinical realism