Virtual Instructor-Led TrainingEducational Services
Virtual Instructor-Led Training provides a practical and efficient solution to deliver on-going professional development, on-boarding or refresher instruction. As part of a broader blended learning solution, Laerdal's virtual courses deliver a highly effective and comprehensive learning experience.
With an engaging environment in which participants can connect with the content and interact with both the instructor and other attendees these courses provide:
- Professional instruction
- Convenient scheduling
- On-demand training
- Interactive learning
- Virtual networking
What to expect?
Virtual trainings give you the benefits of traditional classroom training (including live instruction, feedback from the instructor and a set schedule for attendance) in the convenience of your own environment. All you need is a computer or tablet and a high-speed Internet connection.
With each session running approximately one and half hours long our Virtual Instructor-Led Training brings:
- Live instructor-led training
- Course material distribution
- Real-time questions and answers
- Live Chat
With these key benefits:
- Ability to adjust the content and speed of the session to your group's needs
- Personalized interaction with the instructor
- Delivers just-in-time training for up to eight (8) individuals at your organization
Maintain Simulation Training Through Virtual Learning
During these challenging times many are seeking creative ways to maintain or build their simulation training competencies. Laerdal's Virtual Training courses are designed to bring basic level "just in time" training from the convenience of your own environment. Whether you need assistance implementing remote simulations or need basic simulator or software training, we can help.
Laerdal offers educational training solutions that can be tailored to meet your organizations needs. We offer Virtual Instructor-Led Training in a variety of flexible configurations including:
- Implementation Bundles: Designed to ensure successful implementation and use of your new equipment. Includes professional installation of your new simulator, an onsite Getting Started full-day course plus two Virtual Instructor Led Training sessions.
- Low Dose High Frequency Bundles: Designed to ensure faculty and staff meet mastery level competence in simulation training skills. Includes three Virtual Instructor Led Training sessions.
- Annual Subscriptions: Designed to ensure a continuous professional development plan for all faculty and staff members with unlimited access to virtual training for the length of your subscription.
Your Laerdal Representative can help you select and order the Virtual Training configuration that fits your organization.