- 11 rhythms for defibrillator training
- 6 rhythms for pacing
- Capture during pacing
- High-capacity discharge load - you can shock according to protocol
- Visual indicator of energy delivered of 50 joules or more
- Defibrillate/Cardiovert into waiting rhythm
- Color-coded ECG snaps
- Patient connection and 10 connectors provide true 12-Lead analysis and interpretation
- Additional arrhythmias include: Anterior ST Depression, Acute Anterior Wall MI with PVCs, Sinus Tachycardia with Right Bundle Branch Block, Inferior ST Elevations, plus more.
Runs off 4 AA batteries.