Marketing Manager H/F
Marketing Manager - France
We’re looking for a creative and experienced marketer to lead our French Marketing activities. Reporting to local senior management and in close collaboration with regional and global managements, this role will design and execute integrated marketing plans to drive our growth targets. You’ll play a critical role in product launches, manage marketing communications, lead digital marketing efforts and design the overall marketing strategy for the French market. We need someone who can turn restrictions into possibilities, utilizing their talents to grow the business and help save lives.
- Steer our strategic marketing efforts, working closely with other teams to craft a dynamic and resonating Ambition to Action plan.
- As the heart of the local marketing activities in France, you will foster growth and instill a positive and creative culture within the business.
- Implement global campaigns and develop local campaigns including case studies, articles and webinars
- Coordinate and organise key events including educational events, tradeshows and exhibitions.
- Lead product launches, develop and manage the marketing strategy for Laerdal France and champion digital marketing initiatives, keeping us at the forefront of our field.
- Define and execute the Social Media strategy for the busniess, developling engagement strategies and building partnerships to grow awareness and demand
- With a keen analytical eye, you will analyse our marketing activities, providing insight and adapting tactics accordingly
- As a wordsmith, you will make sure that all of our materials strike the right chord with the local French audience through the localization of translated marketing materials.
What you bring:
- An educational background in Marketing, Business Management or related field and experience in a management role.
- You’re a creative marketer with experience developing differentiated marketing strategies tailored to the French market.
- Strong knowledge of modern marketing technology tools with an emphasis on digital marketing.
- A collaborative communication style with fluency in both spoken and written French and English
- Experience in healthcare or healthcare education is a plus
This is an exciting opportunity to join a passionate and committed leadership team and contribute to a company that is genuinely working to make a difference. More than just a job, this position offers the chance to bring creativity to life in an industry where the end result is the potential to save lives.
Are you ready to contribute your expertise to a mission that matters? Apply now and join our team and help shape the future of Laerdal France. We look forward to hearing your story and how you can contribute to ours.